We are very sorry to see that you have found yourself on this page. We see complaints as opportunities for us to be able to improve our services. Every attempt will be made to resolve this situation for you to ensure a positive outcome. Most problems can be resolved easily and quickly, often at the time they arise.

We will ensure that you are  dealt courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. We aim to learn from every situation and will address your concerns in a caring and sensitive manner.

The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service provided is:
Practice Manager – Miss Rebecca Gibbons or Dr Neel Barchha on 01902 324 230

How To Complain?

If for any reason your complaint cannot be resolved in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible. Written complaints should be addressed to Miss Rebecca Gibbons alternatively you can call the practice on 01902 324230 and book an appointment in order to discuss your concerns who will explain the complaints procedure to you and will ensure that your concerns are dealt with promptly.

What Will We Do?

We shall acknowledge your complaint within three working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within ten working days of the date to which you raised it with us. We shall then be in a position to offer you an explanation or a meeting with those involved. In investigating your complaint we aim to:

Complaining On Behalf of Someone Else

Please note that we treat our clients right to confidentiality with the utmost of respect. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we need to know that you know that you have permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be fine.

Complaining To The Health Authority

We hope that, if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will provide the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice. But this does not affect your right to approach the local health authority, if you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us or you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation. You should contact the health authority complaints manager at South staffs, PCT, Lovett court, Rugely (NHS patients) for further advice.


DD slash MM slash YYYY
Overall rating for this dentist