Dental Implants For Missing Teeth
Meet Dr Neel Barchha
Whether you are missing a single tooth or you’re missing multiple teeth, we know how seriously gaps in your mouth can affect your self-confidence and your ability to smile.
It can be confusing trying to work out which option is the best to treat or replace missing teeth. Most of our clients choose implants, some prefer dentures.
Dental implants are favoured in the UK, Wolverhampton because they are the only permanent, natural-looking solution. Hear about our successful patient cases and their life changing stories.
Willows Dental can talk through all the options with you. Call us today 01902 324 230 to talk through your options for missing teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
Unlike dentures and false teeth which can be removed, dental implants are permanent. They can be used to replace a single missing tooth or they can be used to replace a full set of teeth.
All-on-4 and All-on-6 dental implants are often used to replace multiple teeth.
A small cut is made into your gum and the implant is fitted into the jawbone which contains the new artificial tooth. Find out more about the dental implants procedure.
Benefits Of Having Dental Implants, Wolverhampton
- Replaces unsightly gaps with a permanent full mouth of natural looking teeth
- No need for dentures or false teeth
- Improves your self-esteem
- You can speak naturally
- You can eat your favourite foods
- Helps to overcome any discomfort that missing teeth may have previously given you
How Willows Dental Can Help You Replace Missing Teeth With A Natural-Looking Smile
Let us help you replace unsightly gaps and restore your confidence to smile again.
- Our expert staff are fully trained in all areas of dental implants
- We have treated hundreds of patients with dental implants, all with excellent success
- We are a leading provider of dental implants in the Midlands
- Our dental implants clinicians are so well regarded that we are licensed to treat patients from other practices and from abroad too
- We care about you and your dental implants for the long term
- Willows Dental only use the market leader for dental implants which means you get guaranteed, painless results
- We are specially trained to deal with anxious and phobic patients
- We offer sedation throughout the dental implants process should you need it
- We recognise that dental implants is an investment in your health and your self-confidence and so we offer 0% finance options to help with the cost of treatment. There are also no hidden costs or additional charges
- Talk to us about our membership plans which can also help with the cost of dental implants
- We offer late appointments Monday to Thursday until 8pm and until 6pm on Friday so it is easy to book an appointment to talk through your options for missing teeth and dental implants
Appointment Times To Suit You