Sedation For Nervous PatientsBest Treatment of Nervous Patients" (in the UK) and "Best Patient Care" (in the South)
Overcome Your Dental Fear or Phobia
Sedation At Willows Dental, Wolverhampton
If the thought of going to the dentist makes you petrified, you are not alone. As many as 1 in 4 people have a fear of the dentist which can include anything from being slightly nervous to a full dentistry phobia.
At Willows Dental we can help. There is no need to suffer with a painful tooth or put up with unsightly gaps and missing teeth anymore.
Talk to us in person about how sedation can help.
Want To Improve Your Smile But Nervous?
We have done more than a thousand sedation treatments; both our dentists and nurses are especially qualified in looking after our more nervous clients.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry uses medication to relax patients during dental procedures. It can be used for everything ranging from a simple tooth cleaning process to more complex procedures such as dental implants.
There are different levels of sedation which can be used. These range from very minimal sedation where you are awake but relaxed, to IV sedation where you won’t remember a thing.
There are also different types of sedation which can be used during dental procedures and these range from an inhaled gas to tablets, intravenous (IV) sedation and local anaesthetic.
How Willows Dental, Wolverhampton Can Help
- Willows Dental is one of the few practices in The Midlands and indeed the country which can offer a full range of sedation techniques
- Our principal dentist, Dr Neel Barchha is a dental phobic certified dentist
- All of our dentists and nurses are qualified in looking after nervous clients
- We have treated thousands with sedation techniques
- We invite phobic and nervous patients to come and visit us at the practice so that we can show you around and talk to you in person. Call us for a chat now
Appointment Times To Suit You