All-On-4 And All-On-6
All-On-4 And All-On-6 Dental Implants, Wolverhampton
If you are have gaps in your smile, dental implants are the most effective way to replace missing teeth permanently.
If you are missing multiple teeth or need a new full set of teeth, the revolutionary All-On-4 and All-On-6 dental implants could be the treatment for you.
Book Your Implants Appointment Today
What Are All-On-4 And All-On-6 Dental Implants?
The treatment involves replacing your missing teeth with a full mouth dental bridge supported by just 4 or 6 implants. As less individual implants are needed, the treatment time and cost are reduced.
Dental implants need to be attached to a sufficient amount of bone in the jaw. The All-On-4 and All-On-6 implants have greater stability which also reduces the need for potential bone graft surgery.
The difference between whether you require and All-On-4 and All-On-6 treatment will depend on such factors as how many missing teeth you have, the position of your missing teeth, the situation of your remaining teeth and your general health.
Benefits Of All-On-4 And All-On-6 Dental Implants, Wolverhampton
- A cost effective solution for multiple missing teeth
- Particularly suitable for patients wearing dentures or false teeth
- Can be less invasive and have a faster treatment and a faster healing time than several individual dental implants
- Reduces the need for bone graft surgery
- Gives you natural looking, permanent teeth
- Restores your confidence to smile again
How Willows Dental Can Help You Replace Missing Teeth With A Natural-Looking Smile
Let us help you replace unsightly gaps and restore your confidence to smile again.